The popular furniture brand manufacturer, Costco, has launched their stock and collection of coffins in Australia this year. It opened its first branch in Melbourne, and has recently expanded its collection display in Auburn and Casula in Sydney. Further, the Australian Funerals Director Association conducted a survey recently, according to which the expenditure involved in a funeral, including coffin prices, has an effective influence on the planning of funerals. Since, this company shows a trend of approximately 40 to 50 % reduction in coffin prices, the funeral directors in Sydney expect better funeral planning ahead.
Planning on the Funerals
The professional funeral directors help you to plan the funeral ceremony, burial and other necessary actions in an order. It is very essential to maintain a particular decorum and organised method in the planning of funerals. This is the reason why funeral directors are required to enlighten you with the necessary planning and requirements.
Basic Funeral Planning Strategy
When you contact a funeral director, it is the sole responsibility of the director to guide you through the entire planning, organizing and event management chores. Initially, the funeral director would guide you and clarify certain basic ceremony organizing factors such as
· You need to decide the burial day, the cremation procedure and the venue.
· Then you need to decide the leading person of the ceremony, any clergyman, family member, friend, etc.
· Will there be a leading eulogy.
· Will you organise the eulogy yourself, or you need help.
· The casket management, carrying members of the casket.
· Any special inclusion in the ceremony.
· Consider if you would like any music during the ceremony.
Arranging the burial with the funeral director’s Help
When you approach funeral directors in Sydney, they would essentially advise you to keep certain things ready and finalize certain decisions before you make the first visit to them. To chalk out a funeral ceremony in an organized way and fast, you need to decide on certain factors.
· The attire materials for your loved one at the time of Burial.
· Arrange some personal pictures and belongings which your loved one liked to keep close.
· Any newspaper ad which you would like to publish in the memory of your loved one.
· The full name that is to be engraved on the coffin.
Arrangement of Ceremonies
Every family and person is different. Therefore, choices regarding burial ceremonies are also distinct. Nowadays, many people like to contact the funeral directors themselves to pre-arrange a burial ceremony after their death. This is mostly in the case of isolated couples, singles, etc. Sometimes the families like to organised customized and personalized funeral ceremonies for their loved ones. Therefore, in all such cases, you need to unveil your particular choices to the funeral directors in Sydney.
· Floral tribute patterns
· Musical preferences
· Burial procedure or cremation procedure
· Choice of Church or Chapel
· If you would like to consider viewing of the burial
· Any choice of caskets or coffins
Death is inevitable, therefore sometime or the other you may need to participate or plan a burial ceremony in the family. Therefore, as you know how a funeral director can help you, you can directly contact one.